PrideFest is one of Seattle's biggest festivals, and for one day you won't find another event that attracts 150,000-200,000 attendees. Most of our vendors and sponsors return year after year because of their great success vending at PrideFest. Want a chance to sell good and/or services or to share your organization's important work? You'll want to be a PrideFest vendor.
Vendors get a booth at PrideFest (either Capitol Hill or Seattle Center), and that's all they pay for. Sponsors support the festival through a sponsorship fee and also get a presence at PrideFest, in booths, banners, stage mentions, and on our website and through our social media outlets.
WHO CANNOT BE A VENDOR AND MUST BE A SPONSOR INSTEAD?
- Any company with more than $1 million in gross annual revenue
- Healthcare Companies & healthcare non-profits must sign up as a sponsor
For specialized areas like wireless, insurance, banking, and beverages, there may be exclusives. Please contact us for a sponsorship packet.
For 2017, we have a few rules and regulations for vendors. Please make sure to read the following before booking. The bulk of vendors will book for PrideFest at Seattle Center, but for those interested in PrideFest Capitol Hill/Family Day, there is a specific link to those vendor booths on the next page of the vendor wizard.
Rules and Regulations for PrideFest vendors and sponsors:
- All rentals under $1000 may be placed in an area that closes at 6pm. We have a rolling end to the festival based on usage and many attendees leave by 6pm. Booth rental/event sponsorship will give you access to at least 6pm. Some vendors will stay open until 7pm, the rest will close up at 8pm with the festival.
- All non-food vendors cannot sell or give away any food or beverage product of any type (excluding water, which may be given away until further notice). This especially includes sampling.
- Vendors cannot sell or sample any product that could be used to harm others (like knives, mace, explosives, etc.). If you show up with anything that fits this description, you will be asked to pack up your booth and a refund will not be available to you
- Vendors must avoid handing out free stickers of any kind on Seattle Center grounds
- Vendors agree to follow directions from One Degree Events and/or the PrideFest non-profit and its representatives for proper setup and teardown of booths at PrideFest in the lead-up to and during the festival.
- VENDOR RENTALS ARE ONE DAY (PRIDEFEST CAPITOL HILL IS SAT JUNE 24 AND PRIDEFEST SEATTLE CENTER IS SUN JUNE 25). SPONSORSHIPS START JANUARY 1, 2017 ARE VALID UNTIL DEC 31, 2017.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
DO YOU AGREE TO THESE RULES & REGULATIONS? IF SO, YOU ARE READY TO BOOK YOUR BOOTH SPACE. BOOKING WILL BE AVAILABLE UNTIL WE ARE SOLD OUT for PrideFest 2017. The main festival takes place at the Seattle Center on Sunday, June 25, 2017 and we also have our Capitol Hill Pride/Family Day event taking place on Saturday, June 24, 2017.
NEXT, we'll help you figure out what type of vendor or sponsor you are.